April 16, 2011

Taylor's "Friend who is a girl"

    Taylor is such a handsome boy! He has girls swooning around him already! He ignores it and is in fact embarrassed about the whole thing. He was invited to "Katie's" Birthday Party. Nick and I were intrigued.  "Is she a girlfriend?" Nick asked. "NO!" (Taylor turns red and hides his face in the couch pillows) "Do you hang out at recess?" I ask. The pillows move up and down in a "yes" motion. Nick continues, "Do you hold hands?" Taylors head pops out of the pillows, "No! That is the number 1 thing on her rule list, no holding hands!"
Nick and I dropped it at this point, clearly this is a girl who has good rules!

    The day school got out for Christmas break he got a hand written card from her. It read;

"Dear Taylor,
   I'll miss you during Christmas vacation, and I hope you have a good one. See you next year! Signed, Katie
P.S. Don't show anyone this letter because of what I'm going to write: I think I like you. (Don't scream)"

    Taylor said "I nearly screamed!" It was a great moment that I had to document! Some day he will appreciate me keeping this information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home