February 13, 2011

Camping Weekend.........

     You think camping would be relaxing? I will tell you otherwise! Nick and I alone would be relaxing, with 3 boys, not so much! We had our fun of course, but not without the bickering, and arguing that brothers so often do.
    I would have to say the highlight was the Harris beach. Nick and I told them several times that, due to the freezing conditions and wind and a lack of towels and so forth, they could not play in the water. Taylor and Arthur went on ahead and started walking in the water anyway. (I really don't know why I bother saying anything!) So naturally, Titus followed suit and was water bound in no time. Not five minutes into the water play, did a big wave come and scare Titus. He ran and fell into the inches of water along the shore line. Screaming and crying followed and the best part was, I got it all on video. I will be sharing that one with his future girlfriends!
   It will be second in the race with the "Booger incident" coming in first. Oh I cannot wait! You can view the video of the beach incident here;

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home