January 15, 2011

Kitchen addition

   Nick has drawn up an addition to the kitchen! It won't change much, it will just extend the kitchen floor past the counter that currently ends the kitchen and make it more of an island instead. It looks fabulous and I can't wait to get started and see the end results!

   Nick is so very good at what he does around here, I have started to look forward to having the house torn up for a while! (I may have lost my mind!) It is always worth the wait! He built a short wall and bench in the downstairs family room, and added some tile to make a nice mudroom area. He also took the hideous mustard yellow/orange main bathroom and made it spa like with slate and nice trim! I will try to add some pictures, i'm not sure how to yet, but I will try!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home