February 24, 2011

Things you will NEVER hear a girl say..........

#1~ All 3 boys watching a Bionicle movie; The villan is taunting the heroes. Suddenly Titus screams out " Just chop his eye out already!"

#2~ We are at Taylor's Christmas pageant; As I am filming you hear Titus, "Mom. MOM. I just wiped a giant booger on your back!"

#3~ Boys playing super heroes; Titus, "And I just shot acid all over you!", Arthur, "NO! You missed me! I just chopped off your arm!"

#4~ Titus walks up to his Lego set and says "Welllll, Heloooooooo sexy!"

#5~ Taylor farts and Titus says "Eeewww! That sounded like an old mans fart!"

#6~ Happy birthday to you, you stepped in some poo! Don't waste it, just taste it, happy birthday to you!

#7~ Titus picks his nose in the back seat and I hear "Just touch it Arthur! Do it! Just touch my booger!" as Titus is shoving his finger in Arthur's face.

#8~ From the back seat I hear "could you drive faster?! I need to poop so bad!"

#9~ Titus has a new phrase, "I'm gonna die to death!"

#10~ We are browsing an antique store where we see an old child's potty seat. When Taylor comes across this same chair we hear, "EEEWWWWW GROSS! THIS IS AN OLD CHAIR THAT PEOPLE USED TO TAKE A DUMP IN!" as it echoed through the whole store....

#11~ Nick is showing Titus a scrape where a fork got him, while unloading the dishwasher.  Titus says with a sly smirk, "You should have shown it to me, I would have melted it with my blow torch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home