February 15, 2011

Nicks sweet Valentines Day letter to me

"My dearest Misti Dawn,

I really do consider myself the luckiest man alive. I really do. You are an amazing wife and mother, and I still smirk just a little when I write your name next to mine. Call it self satisfaction in knowing I duped someone as awesome as you into being all mine for the rest of our lives. I love you more and more by the minute. I'm sooooo glad you still love me after I turn down the heat! Whew, had to get that off my chest. I can't explain to you how exciting the future is to me. There is really no one else who I'd love to watch the kids grow up with, patiently waiting for each horrific stage of childhood to wear off, keeping each other sane and child-abuse free. With all the crazy crap that seems to endlessly swirl around I've never flinched in my admiration, desire, and love for you. You are so specal to me. Thank you for the awesome family and home.

Love forever, Nick"


Tears welled as I read this super sweet letter. I couldn't have asked for better husband!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home