March 03, 2011

Kids say the funniest things!

#1~ I had explained to Titus that "coffee makes it so you don't grow as tall." "Oh! So you drink coffee every day so you don't grow bigger than the city?!?"

#2~ I pull out my records and Arthur's eyes pop out of his head as he says "WOW! Those are the biggest CD's I have ever seen!"

#3~ I made the mistake of wearing pink in the house. Arthur says, " EEwwww! Pink is NOT allowed in our house!"
Me, "Why?"
Arthur, "because pink is a girl color!"
Me, "Oh, well I am a girl."
Arthur, "Your only kind of a girl"
Me, "Oh? Why am I only 'kind of a girl?'"
Arthur, "Because you play in the mud and catch bugs and stuff, so your mostly a boy!"

#4~ Titus' knowledge of babies, "OK, so when God wants you to have a baby he puts it in your belly and when it is ready to come out it scratches all the way out! That is why you have scratch marks on your belly!"

#5~ Titus says very excitedly, "Mom! What day is today!?"
I reply, Today is Monday." 
Titus' eyes open really wide, and his jaw hits the floor and he yells even more excited "Monday no pants day?!?!"

#6~ Nephew Joshuah gets sprayed with a squirt gun and he was NOT happy! He responded with " dot pway me! I'm no pire! Translation "Don't spray me! I'm no fire!"

#7~ Titus comes to me with an apple in hand. The apple has a bite taken out of it and he says, "Mom, Arthur won't give my apple back!"
My reply, "who's apple is this?' Pointing to the one in his hand.
"This is Arthur's apple!"
Me, "Well they are both the same"
Titus, Well this one is Arthur's, Mine doesn't have a bite out of it!"
Me, "Did Arthur bite it?"
Titus, "No, I did, but I was being nice! I was making sure it wasn't poisonous!"

#8~ 3 days after the transfer of a surro baby, Titus pats my belly and says, "I think the baby is in there..... You're already looking fat!"

#9~ Titus says "When I grow up, I want to be an Elephant!" 
Me "Oh? Why?"
Titus "Because, Elephants eat with their nose, so they can smell their food while they eat!"

#10~ I asked Titus what we should get aunt Amy and uncle Dennis for Christmas.
Titus replied, "Just give them a box of cats!"
(They already have 9)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home