June 09, 2011

Spreading CHEER!!

   Today was the last day of school for Madrona students, and Madrona has such wonderful teachers and office aids I chose to give the gift that keeps on giving in the form of plants!
   I found several Azaleas in pink and orange. I took them to the school for the teachers, principal and office aids involved in my son's care and learning during this last school year! The ladies were so thrilled with their plants and all of them seemed to know exactly where they were going to plant them when they got home!
 I just LOVE making people smile! I wish I could afford more for everybody but I simply can't.
   Just know I appreciate all teachers, aids, principals and office personell and know you all work so very hard at teaching even the toughest kids! (I know Arthur likes to stand and blurt out things in class) You take care of their scrapes and bruises, and sometimes just a hug will get them through the hard days, thanks again!
Hope your summer is great! See you next year!
   

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home