April 20, 2011

The Ginger Bread Cookies are Loose!!

   It had been a very long week already, and Titus had been making it even longer with a bunch of "i'm not getting my way" fits. So I was surprised when he cam rushing into the shop in a hurry.
  "Mom, did you see them?! Did they come by here!?"
   Before I could even ask what he was talking about he was gone in a rush again. I continued working and Steven, my co worker, started cracking up. "You aren't worried?"
   "No, he has something going on! I am curious though!"
   Five minutes later Titus came rushing back in.
   "Were they here?! I thought they came this way! Did you see them come by here at all?" He says while out of breath.
    "See what?! What came by here?!"
   "My ginger bread men! They are loose again!"

Steven and I about lost it, with laughter! The look on his face and the annoyed tone in his voice said so much!!! I wish I could take a small peak into what is going on in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home