May 28, 2011

A look around.........

  I was out in my yard earlier and as I started to really look around I saw several funny things.
I can only imagine what kind of stories were going on when all of the plastic yard tools ended up in the flowering bush near "the boys club" as it is called around here.See picture below.......


I also saw some digging going on! We LOVE diggerz at the King house! Clearly some construction needed done here. Well done!! See below....


OH NO!!!! It looks like one of the dump trucks crashed!! What happened!? I hope the driver is ok! A GIANT puppy perhaps!???


Well, I am not sure what you think, but I am wondering if Puppy did it! Innocent or Guilty? You decide!!


It appears there was a lot of dirty fun having outside today! It also looks like Puppy had some fun as well! So now you have it, a few things you will likely find around my yard on any given day! Always something fun going on here! Until next time...........

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home