March 27, 2012

The Minion

I was recently on a lovely shopping trip, enjoying the quiet that comes with not bringing the kids along.  It wasn't quiet by any means, it was WalMart.  The shopping trip had gone by very quickly as I did not have to hear whining about the "cookie club" or toy section or advert any meltdowns by saying "no" to the aforementioned distractions.  Ah, yes.  All was well in Misti Land. 

    So I paid for our "small" shopping trip, (although $163 is hardly small) and headed into the Oregon rain toward the van.  I ran and splashed water everywhere as I pushed the key fab to open the back hatch for cover.

   I get to the van soaking wet and begin to unload the groceries as strategically as possible so nothing gets smashed or broken and as I look up I see big white eyes staring at me from over the back seat.

   I jumped away from the van in sheer terror and screamed at the same time.  People started looking at me, probably wondering what the heck this crazy woman was screaming for.

   I did not know what or whom was lurking in the back seat of the van.  I crept up slowly to find out......

  There it was.  Titus' blow up Minion from the "Despicable Me" movie, staring over the seat with wide white goggled eyes.



   Now I have to say, I am not easily scared, but this scared the jeepers out of me! 

So to everyone out there with kids, please be aware of the Minion!  He is lurking somewhere, just waiting to scare and embarrass you at any moment......

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home