March 16, 2012

Titus Rocks!

Titus is a hilarious boy with funny takes on life.  His latest and pretty hilarious song tells us exactly how he feels about himself.

I will type it with his "kid accent" and then will translate.

Scene;  Titus, who is 5 with a guitar in hand (not playing it mind you).

"I wock!  I wock so much! I wock so much cuz I have a cuitaw! Oh yeah, I have a cuitaw cuz I wock so much!"

Translation: I rock! I rock so much!  I rock so much because I have a guitar! Oh yeah, I have a guitar because I rock so much!  You get the idea, now lets continue....

"Mom doesn't wock cuz she doesn't have hew cuitaw! Dad doesn't wock cuz he dosen't have a cuitaw!  The boowuddews don't wock, cuz they can't pway the cuitaw like me!  Oh yeah, I wock so much!"

Translation:  Mom doesn't rock because she doesn't have her guitar! Dad doesn't rock because he doesn't have a guitar! The brothers don't rock, because they can't play the guitar like me! Oh yeah, I rock so much!"

This song is sang with no specific tune, just what comes flowing from his mouth at the moment.  Genius at it's best.....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home